Policies & Rules
Below are policies and rules to assist with your visit to Talking Stick Resort Arena.
The Talking Stick Resort Arena is a smoke-free facility with one designated smoking area outside of the facility. Please contact a Talking Stick Resort Arena employee to find the closest designated smoking area. Smoking of all kinds including e-cigarettes are prohibited in any other area of the Talking Stick Resort Arena. Guests who fail to comply with the Talking Stick Resort Arena’s smoking policy will be asked to cease smoking or to move to a designated smoking area. Those continuing to violate the policy will be ejected from the facility.
Lost & Found
Guests who have lost an item during an event should contact the nearest Talking Stick Resort Arena staff member for assistance. Found items may be turned in to the Guest Relations Center. Guests may also call the Talking Stick Resort Arena Security department at 602-379-2055.
Children or parents should contact the nearest Talking Stick Resort Arena staff member if they become separated. Lost children will be taken to the Guest Relations Center. Parents looking for a lost child should go to that location as well.
Signs & Banners
Banners and signs are allowed at the Talking Stick Resort Arena; however, they must be constructed of flame-retardant material and may not be displayed during play due to sight restrictions. Signs must be made of a soft material that can be folded (e.g. poster board or cloth). Banners or signs may not be commercial in nature or obscene, or cause any disturbance to other fans. Banners and signs must be hand held and may not obstruct the view of other guests or Talking Stick Resort Arena advertising signage or be temporarily or permanently affixed to the building structure. The Talking Stick Resort Arena reserves the right to remove ANY banner or sign without exception. Signs should not be larger than 8" x 11".
Backpacks, with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements (14” x 14” x 6”), and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance. Purses and diaper bags that, while having the appearance of backpacks, will be allowed provided that they meet the 14” x 14” x 6” size requirements.
Re-entry is not available for any games, concerts, or events.
In the event of an emergency, please notify any Talking Stick Resort Arena representative or uniformed police officer in your area in order to ensure that appropriate emergency personnel are notified and dispatched.
Paramedics and EMTs are present during events at the Talking Stick Resort Arena; First Aid is located on the Main Concourse across from Section 114.
Services For Guests With Disabilities
The Talking Stick Resort Arena is committed to providing every guest with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Accessibility for our guests with disabilities is a high priority. For information regarding ticketing and seating, accessible drop-off locations, Assistive Listening Receivers, radios, and facility features, please contact a member of our staff or visit Guest Relations located on the Main Concourse across from Section 117, at the Northwest corner of the building. You may also direct any questions regarding accessibility to the Disability Services Manager at 602-379-2048, the disability hotline at 602-379-2083, or the Guest Relations hotline at 602-379-2060.
Accessible Seat Relocation
In the event a guest requires accessible seating for a particular game, accommodations may be made prior to that game based on availability. If this service is needed, the guest of record must contact Talking Stick Resort Arena Guest Relations to arrange for relocation into accessible seating for themselves and one companion. As accessible seating is limited, advance notice is preferred in order for Guest Relations to accommodate all our disabled guests. Day of game ticket exchanges are on a first come, first served basis.
In the event that Talking Stick Resort Arena relocates a guest and one companion to accessible seating, any price increase differential resulting from such seat relocation is the responsibility of the guest. For more information please contact Talking Stick Resort Arena’s Guest Relations at (602) 379-2060.
Wheelchair/Companion Ticket Fraud
Wheelchair/companion fraud includes, but is not limited to, misrepresentation of a disability for the purpose of obtaining wheelchair/companion seating. The Talking Stick Resort Arena reserves the right to take appropriate action up to and including relocation, ejection, or season ticket revocation for wheelchair/ companion ticket fraud.
For the safety of our guests, Talking Stick Resort Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Backpacks (with the exception of single-compartment drawstring bags that meet the NBA bag-size requirements and media backpacks that have been screened at the media entrance. Purses and diaper bags that, while having the appearance of backpacks, will be allowed provided that they meet the 14x14x6 size requirements)
- Banners – must be flame-retardant, hand-held, and not cause disturbance to other guest. Detailed in Visitor Guide A-Z – Banners/Signs section
- Bottles, cans & coolers *sealed water bottles permitted but may be prohibited for select concerts. Children items such as baby bottles, formula, etc. will be allowed
- Video and recording devices - including Go Pros & Google glasses. *The use of still cameras during concerts and other Non-SUNS/MERCURY/RATTLERS events, will be determined on an event-by-event basis. More details in Visitor Guide A-Z under video recorders.
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and beverages (excluding Carl’s Jr)
- Whistles, horns, or other noise makers
- Weapons of any kind *no knives of any size & no mace/pepper spray of any size.
- Computers and laptops. Tablets that are 8” or smaller are allowed for sporting events, but prohibited during concerts/events.
- Masks – Not to be worn upon entry and in concourses. *will be permitted when guest is in seats.
- Selfie sticks
- Offensive clothing
Management reserves the right to amend the above policy without notice depending on individual event restrictions. In addition, Management reserves the right to restrict any article not specifically listed above.