Jan 29, 2015
Travel Guidelines for US Airways Center Events, Jan. 29-31
PHOENIX – US Airways Center will play host to Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull tonight (Jan. 29), Suns vs. Bulls tomorrow (Jan. 30), and the “The Night Before” concert presented by CBS Radio, featuring Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line, on Saturday (Jan. 31).
To ensure a great experience for guests, US Airways Center is issuing the following travel and parking guidelines for those attending events at the arena over the next three nights.
- The best route to US Airways Center is from the south. Take Seventh Street south of the arena to Lincoln or Seventh Avenue south of the arena to Grant (which becomes Lincoln), and then drive north on First, Second, or Fourth Street. Avoid Washington and Jefferson Streets.
- Log on to azsuperbowl.com/knowbeforeyougo to learn more about parking and routes.
- Allow extra time for travel and parking.
- Downtown parking garage passes that were issued with event tickets will be honored.
- Information about public transportation can be found at valleymetro.org. Those with an event ticket can ride the Valley Metro light rail at no cost as part of an ongoing “Rail Ride Event” program established by Valley Metro, US Airways Center and the Phoenix Suns.
Thursday’s Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull concert is SOLD OUT. A limited number of tickets are still available for tomorrow night’s Suns-Bulls game, as well as “The Night Before” concert on Saturday. Tickets can be purchased at USAirwaysCenter.com.